BACK FOR GOOD :)

I left that very day without saying a single word. Sorry guys. I've made up my mind & decision to leave. I had to do something and I just hate it when I needed an answer I was left hanging....Well, no worries its history. Now I'm so happy that I'm back on track.

I left for kL to persue my dreams....MUSICAL THEATRE. I was so lucky to be chosen among 45 cast of PGL with my other two friends to take part in the STAR MAKER...musical theatre bootcamp. I learned a lot in the bootcamp, plus being able to work with SEAN GHAZI, REZA, PAT IBRAHIM & TIARA.

Having said that, after the bootcamp I will be working with my family here for the up coming "MY NAME IS REMY". Wish me best of luck and from myself, I wish best of luck to all of you..my buddies:


  • paranormal
  • butaseni
  • jinggo
  • crunchyahcock
  • pegawaikhalwat and the rest that I have not mention.......mwahs!!!

10 comments:

medcham CK said...

nice blog you have here..just fliiping through and landed..anyway, i'll be the regular visitor :)

Natra said...

medcham: thank you & welcome :)

Pegawai Khalwat said...

You go girl!

Butaseni@Wan Raja said...

mmmmmmmmmboleh!!hang pi!hang pi!!
si Dib dok call aku menyumpah hang hahaha.dia kena kerja 12 jam.hehe
hang sungguh kijam!

Butaseni@Wan Raja said...

satu lagi,bagitau kat Adlin toya!

artisticklytouch said...

break a leg!

crunchyahcock said...

aik?! dib repot kat butaseni? .. wah kemajuan nih...

crunchyahcock said...

ibu seni... wei minachi beswoflaqtuyu... paham ke?

tegezoot said...

Bismillah...

tegezoot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.